About

My name is Michelle Howard, I am 19 years old and I was born and raised in California. I am a student at Long Beach State working to major in Education. By looking at me you probably wouldn’t know that I have a passion for makeup. I spend about 80% of the time thinking of makeup and the other 20% buying it. You can find my beauty videos on YouTube and also my everyday vlogs. I hope you learned a little about me but if not here is a short video I made last year to answer those questions I know you have.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s